Privacy policies at Distrimédica SL
DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., in its commitment to the Protection of the Confidentiality and Privacy of Personal Data, has adapted all its business processes, and especially those that involve the processing of personal data, to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), adapting them to the new requirements and implementing the necessary security measures in accordance with to the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out.
1.- RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The entity responsible for processing your data is:
C/ San Cesáreo nº9, PI Villaverde
28021 – Madrid
Telephone: +34 915 05 10 18
Contact email regarding personal data: email@example.com
2.- FROM WHOM DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information:
- FROM YOU OR YOUR REPRESENTATIVE (by filling in forms or questionnaires, communicating with us by post, telephone, email or otherwise);
- OF THIRD PARTIES, (for example, when it is the company for which you work that provides your contact information, etc.).
All the information you provide us must be true, taking responsibility for all the data you communicate to us and keeping the information perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation. In any case, the person who provides the information will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., or to third parties for the information provided.
In the case of providing us with information about other people, you must obtain their consent. If you provide us with data from other people, you are confirming that you have their permission and that these people have understood how that information will be used.
3.- BY WHAT MEANS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information through:
- By phone;
- Via email;
4.- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only request the essential information to comply with the provision of the service that you request.
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract, and you do not provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are seeking to enter into with you. In this case, we may not be able to enter into the contract you wish to enter into or we may have to cancel a service you have contracted for, although we will notify you accordingly.
For the purposes of technical security and system diagnosis, in an anonymous or pseudonymous form, DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., can record the IP address (identification number of the device’s Internet access, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognise and communicate with each other ). Said information may be used for analytical purposes of web performance.
5.- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided voluntarily through any means, will be incorporated into the Records of the treatment activities owned by DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., with the following purposes:
- The processing and management of the request for information and/or advice through this site, by phone or by email.
- Manage the Users of the Website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of registration as a User in the reserved area of the Website.
- Provide the services included in the Website and/or provide the requested information, either via the web, by email or by telephone.
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., and the Users and/or Clients.
- Manage compliance with contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by DISTRIMEDICA, S.L.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for any other reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
In the event that we need to use your personal information for unrelated purposes, we will notify you sufficiently in advance and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
6.- LEGAL BASIS FOR TREATMENT
Each purpose for which we process your personal data has a legal basis that justifies why we are using your personal data. We set out these legal bases below:
- The User has given his consent to request information through the Contact form. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, the withdrawal of this consent may affect our ability to attend to the provision of the requested service.
- The User and/or Client has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. The processing is necessary for the conclusion and/or performance of a contract.
- The User and/or Client has given their informed consent for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy.
Likewise, there may be cases in which the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
7.- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., does not communicate your personal information to third parties, except for the access that may be had by the Computer Service Providers that guarantee the security of our systems, who act under our strict instruction and guarantee the confidentiality of the information under the corresponding Treatment Order Contract and Audit processes.
We can only disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- The disclosure is required by law or by a Government Body with authority over us or you, such as when there is a court order, legal obligation, etc.;
- We believe that such disclosure is necessary to assist in the prevention or detection of any criminal action (including fraud) or in the public interest.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can check the user’s previous activity.
Its main functions are:
- Take control of users: when a user enters their user name and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to be entering them for each page of the server. However, a cookie does not identify just one person, but rather a combination of computer-browser-user.
- Get information about the user’s browsing habits.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired, for this it can only be conveniently configured in the web browser.
DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., uses its own and third-party Cookies. You can expand the information by consulting our Cookies Policy.
9.- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data only for as long as it is necessary and for the purpose for which it was originally collected. In particular, while there is any possibility that you or we may wish to make a legal claim under the contracted service, or when we are required to keep your personal data due to legal or regulatory reasons.
However, the data will remain in blocked during the periods determined by the regulations specified above, in order to be able to attend to the responsibilities that could be generated. Once these periods have elapsed, it will be deleted, unless the interested party has authorised its treatment for specific purposes for a longer period.
In some circumstances, we may make your personal data anonymous (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without notice.
10.- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Currently DISTRIMEDICA, S.L., does not carry out any international transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
However, should this happen in the future, we want to ensure that your data is stored and transferred securely. Therefore, we will only transfer the data outside the European Union, when data protection legislation is complied with and the means of transfer offer adequate guarantees in relation to your data, for example:
– Through a data transfer agreement that incorporates the standard contractual clauses in force established by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data by those responsible for processing in the EEA to those responsible and in charge of processing in territories that lack adequate data protection laws; or
– Subscribing to the EU-US Privacy Shield framework for the transfer of personal data from entities based in the EU to entities located in the United States or another equivalent agreement in relation to other territories;
or – Transferring this data to countries in respect of which the European Commission has adopted an adequacy decision regarding the degree of protection conferred by the legislation;
or – Where it is necessary to formalise a contract between us and a third party, and the transfer is in your interest for the purposes of said contract (for example, if we must transfer the data outside the EEA to comply with our obligations under that contract if you are our customer);
or – When you have given your consent for the transfer of data.
To ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection, we will put in place appropriate procedures in conjunction with third parties with whom we share your personal data, to ensure that such third parties treat such personal information in a manner consistent with data protection laws and that they respect it
11.- PERSONAL DATA SECURITY MEASURES
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner, modified or disclosed, all in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016 /679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as what is established in the applicable national regulations.
In addition, we have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data security. If it occurs, we will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet prevents it from being possible to guarantee the security of the information to 100%. With this in mind, any data transmission over the internet is at your own risk, so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information while online.
12.- YOUR RIGHTS
You can freely exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Deletion, Opposition and Limitation to the processing of your data, as well as their portability and not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Specifically, you have these rights:
- That we provide you with more details about our use of your personal data / special category of data.
- That we facilitate access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the personal information that you have provided to us.
- That we update any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- That we delete any categories of personal data that no longer have a legal basis for their use.
- Where processing is based on consent, withdraw your consent given (without retroactive effect) in order for us to cease processing based on that consent.
- Object to any treatment based on legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out that treatment outweigh any prejudice to your Data Protection Rights.
- Restrict how we use your personal data while a report is being investigated.
In certain circumstances, we will be forced to restrict the above rights to safeguard the public interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and our interests (for example, the maintenance of legal privilege).
The exercising of your Rights is free. However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
To exercise your Rights is very personal, so you must prove your identity or that of your Legal Representative.
In the event that you do not duly prove your identity or there are doubts about the Right exercised, we will contact you to clarify said points.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you accordingly.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth above, please contact us through:
- An email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A written communication addressed to:
C/ San Cesáreo nº9, PI Villaverde
28021 – Madrid
In said communication you must indicate as subject “Personal Data Protection”, indicate your name and surnames, attach a photocopy of your I.D. or supporting document, and determine an address for notification purposes and the reasoned request specifying the request, date and signature.
In the event that you are finally dissatisfied with the use we make of your personal data or with our response to any request for Rights that you exercise, you can make the appropriate complaint to the SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY.
13.- OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for those policies or their treatment of your personal information. Please review these policies before submitting personal information to such third party websites.